____________________________________
"Your love exchanged for mine, maybe it was all just a dream"
&
"Uncertainties becomes familiarities of the fond heart"
As one gets older, the brain might just get wiser but it just tend to be short term.
Im not sure how long this post could go but will try and see. :)
Recently, though plenty of things might have happened, I guess I have drawn plenty of analogies from all sides. That has reminded me, inspired me all over again like a kid taking his first steps. But probably the last few days & weeks the topic would have revolve around the word "friendship"
I am sure plenty of us would have a fair knowledge of what friendship is all about. Watching a person's back, a silent comforter and listener, a shoulder, a pillar, a support, a accomplice, a partner in crime, best friend, soul partners, all sorts of emotions, ups and downs and etc.
I guess, this week sometimes its easy to let the actions do the talking yet Words do sometimes speak louder. As often getting that Thank you or whichever phrase off the chest may deem tougher than giving a hug.
Receiving a "thank you" from someone is equally hard as saying "I am blessed to have you in my life". Reason I say that? Probs for myself, I was never someone that take thank yous easily from others. Its not a disease no, no. But sometimes I guess, Preferring to be the person subtly behind or somewhere in between those lines are easier than being notice I guess. For my side. Of course there are more to be said about this bit.
Nonetheless, why did I say that Saying a thank you to someone is much tougher? I guess it all lies in the heart. Meaning it and showing it is equally tough. Just like a child and parent, as we grow older, we tend to speak lesser words. Even saying a "I love you pop/mum" is like digging gold out of my mouth. I guess sometimes, a subtle understanding makes a difference.
Yet this actual "golden" word might actually be the best blessing to that person.
One thing I have learnt in my life?
Sometimes, the person you have inspire may just be the stranger who inspire you back.
=)
Sometimes I think, My writing sounds like a forum. If not, Kah Yan's Book.
;)